Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Shameless Plug

But at least it's not for me, right? These boys are some of the most interesting and entertaining individuals you'll ever meet, and they're going on tour to showcase their awesome performance skills, and maybe inspire some kids while they're at it. This summer they will be visiting a number of Diabetes Camps showing and sharing the wilder side of living with diabetes, and hopefully giving them some ideas for how to not let things hold them back. Take a look at the links below, and see if maybe we can't help them on the next phase of their adventure. If you're into poi, contact juggling, or anything awesome, you should take a look at the rest of their page too.

About
Tour
Donate

I just sprinted across Turkey in a silly seven days, spending most of that hiking the fantastical landscapes in Cappadocia. Tonight I've got a 3AM flight to Stuttgart, where I am looking forward to a more realistic visit (and less frantic too). I'll post pictures as soon as I get a chance to settle down.

1 comment:

Lindz said...

That's cool Tav! I'll definitely pass this link onto my boy friend, Josh who was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes a few months ago. Keep on truckin!