Hey All, not much time for this post, internet is expensive in Europe! (What isn't.) Coming from a too good visit to the Netherlands, I decided to add some purpose to my life by visiting as many great Belgian Breweries by Bicycle as possible. Joe and I had a great time working out a rough map, but it's still all open. My only guaranteed stop is in Westvleteren, home of the best beer in the world. If you open the link above to the map, it's the one all the way to the West of Belgium. I'm in Brugge now, just on the northeast corner of Belgium, enjoying a quick Brugse Zot and some beer-cheese soup. The soup even had croutons in it, and it was delicious, unlike Harvey Mudd's beerios and croutons.
I hope to hear from everyone with suggested breweries to visit. Cheers!
P.S. The above photo is why I find Belgian Trappist Beer to be so special.

No comments:
Post a Comment