Friday, June 01, 2007

A Little Too Hardcore...

I'm back from my bicycle ride, and I am very glad of it. The trip was awesome, and I managed to rack up some 1000km along the way, and a whole lot of beer tasting too of course. While in Gent, one friend I made said she thought I was pretty "hard-core," with my biking, camping, and fire-dancing (I made 20 euro in 20 minutes!). I think maybe I got a little carried away with the hard-core thing, so by the 8th morning, when I found ice around the bottom of my tent, I decided it was time to go home. Things had gotten just a little too hardcore. Now I'm back in the Posh Moshofsky Palace, getting ready to go see Gramma in Spain. I'm hoping maybe she'll teach me some of the Escala family cooking secrets, I know she'll have a lot to share, based on 23 years of her stuffing me with her sumptuous treats.


Intrepid riders.


Modern art or overgrown ivy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonitos comentarios Tavi. Esperamos que nos vengas a buscar al aeropuerto, por una vez, te toca a ti. Oh, y esperamos probar la comida que nos prepararás, si la yaya te deja.

Petons,

Anuncia

Lindz said...

Que suerte Tavi? Mandale saludos a la Yaya de mi parte. Jo, como me encantaria un poco de comida espanola. Disfrutala! Besos y hasta pronto, espero.

Eric Fehse said...

Now this is a NICE bike!

Glad to hear you enjoyed your ride, cheers,

Eric