
I'm sure anyone can guess what this sign means, so I won't bother explaining. The experience, however, is quite unique and extremely surprising if you don't know what to expect. This one in particular lives at the Tokyo Narita airport, check it out.
Somehow I ended up with a one-way ticket to Bangkok (BKK). This is the story of my way home, or at least to Barcelona (BCN). Having now arrived in Barcelona, my future remains unclear.
4 comments:
From what I've seen of Japanese toilets, positioning could be the least of your concerns:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gNsDp2N6yM
Safe travels, buddy.
-Nate
oh tav, i miss thee!!!
i hope your having a blast, make sure you take a lot of pictures (make muth proud ;-)
take care and
HAVE THE TIME OF YOUR LIFE!!!
love,
lindsay
I once saw a palace outside Salzburg, Austria that was built by a very goofy nobleman. Anyway, the entertaining thing about the guy was that he loved water sprays, and had a table set up where all-of-a-sudden each guest got a spray right up there you-know-what during the dinner. Is this the same idea? (Seems like the Japanese may be more practical than humorous. And, if you don't mind my asking, does it really do a thorough job?)
in answer to your question AW, it is in the you-know-where, it is much more firm than anticipated, and it does indeed have the intended cleansing effect. itches like hell afterwards though. -t
Post a Comment