Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Really Unsurprising



I wish I could claim responsibility for taking these impressive shots, but I can't even tell you who took them. Chazz e-mailed them to me, noting that based on his two weeks in China, he was totally unsurprised. I have to agree. This is the kind of stuff where we'd feel obligated to go out and buy an F-450 Supercab, but here it doesn't even faze people. These kinds of pictures are the ones where you have to be really ready though, because in 10 seconds you've missed it. Having seen similar stuff, I figured it was worth sharing. That's enough words for this one though, I think the pictures speak for themselves.











The complete set is on my flickr page.

p.s. In a previous post, I celebrated the advantage of squat toilets over our Euro-brand. I neglected to mention that they also make it a lot easier to pee on your foot. Word to the wise.

No comments: