Friday, October 27, 2006
Terrified
I like this picture because I wonder why this Lao girl looks so terrified. Is it the big-nosed foreigner? But she's looking away from him, so maybe it's her mom she's looking for? I like the picture a lot, but some people said I'd get in trouble if I posted it (for obvious reasons). So I guess this is an experiment.
(I took the actual picture down, send me an e-mail if you really need to see it)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sicko
Tavi,
I had no idea you had this page...I just read Brian's note of the week and found you! I have finally finished reading all of your entries and I am soooo jealous. Looks like our plan to meet up somewhere in your trip is pretty much out. Oh well, maybe next time. It is so great to see your pictures...especially Luang Prabang, my favorite! Anyway, I can't wait till you're back and I get to hear all of your great stories. Have fun, and be safe.
Megan
Post a Comment